Milk Trays™ are a breast milk freezing system made from PETG plastic, a medical-grade plastic meeting the highest standards in plastic and manufactured right here in the United States! Milk Trays™ will eliminate many of the problems you as a breastfeeding/breast pumping mother face today.
Milk Trays™ are a safer, easier and more economical choice for you to create a frozen "stash" of breast milk. If you are a working mom, an on-the-go mom, or just a mom wanting the security of knowing that you will never run out of breast milk then Milk Trays™ are the right choice for you!
Notable attributes of Milk Trays™ are:
- Total of sixteen semi-cylinder cavities that equal one ounce each, eliminating waste common with nurser bags
- These one-ounce Milk Sticks fit through ALL bottle openings, unlike “ice cubes”
- Lids that block out freezer burn, eliminate freezer smells and are easy to stack
- Slim in size to ensure ample room in the freezer
- Withstands temperatures from –40˚ to 212˚ (boiling begins at 212˚)
- Plastic that is very flexible making it easy to remove the frozen Milk Sticks.
- Reusableand can last, depending on use, for up to one year
- Made from hard plastic and does not allow fat soluble nutrients to adhere or cling to the sides like the soft plastic of nurser bags
Invented by breastfeeding, working moms
Sensible Lines, LLC
(a breast milk freezing system)
1 Unit = 2 trays & 2 lids