Nipples can get very sore while breastfeeding, especially during the first few weeks, often leading to chapped, cracked and painful nipples.
Don't be discouraged! Substance has created a special lanolin-free balm to help soothe and heal chapped nipples due to breastfeeding.
- Lanolin-free, Petroleum-free, and Vegan-friendly.
- Safe; using only plant based, edible ingredients.
- Does not need to be removed prior to breastfeeding.
- Forms a protective barrier to protect against wetness and chapping.
- Healing; this herbal formula helps regenerate skin and speed healing.
- Multi-purpose; can be used on chapped lips, noses and cheeks too!
Calendula Flowers: Anti-Inflammatory, Healing, Anti-Bacterial
Marshmallow Root: Anti-Inflammatory
Plantain Leaf: Healing, Soothing, Anti-Inflammatory
Witch Hazel Leaf: Healing, Anti-Bacterial
Olive Oil: Moisturizing, Healing
Beeswax: Moisture Barrier
Made in Canada by Matter Company